Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Yesterday I had 2 sick kids at home and the baby wouldn't let me put her down. Every time I put her down she would cry. Needless to say I didn't get anything done.

So this morning first thing I jumped in the shower. The baby was happy the kids are still sick but a lot better. I get out of the shower, the kids are fighting, I come out of the kitchen to find this on my table....


Yep, you guessed it peanutbutter!! I guess I should have fed them breakfast first.

My house looks like a bomb hit it and I want to pull my hair out. Its cold outside and snowy and a big snow storm is supposed to hit tonight. Is Spring out there somewhere?? I need a vacation, the spa, or calgon....do they still make that?

Find more Wordful Wednesday here

3 comments:

  1. Oh Yikes!! I think we have all been there but it blows when it happens to you. Good luck getting it all back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter. Of course. It's like kids have a honing skill for finding the messiest and most time consuming to clean up thing in the pantry to just get everywhere while moms not looking. Spring is on the way and not soon enough eh?

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter is totally a breakfast food!!!

    As is cold pizza! :)

    ReplyDelete