Friday, March 20, 2009

Blue tape and Twilight

Amateur Taper and Edger For Hire

Great taper of floorboards, wall edges or corners and ceilings.

Paints floorboards and edges of wall by floorboards, wall corners and edge from ceiling to wall.

Will not be responsible if paint hits the ceiling do to distractions such as baby crying, getting bumped, etc.

Contact me at 555-BLUETAPE


My brother and sister-in-law bought a house and I am helping paint this weekend. I'm the designated taper. Somehow I got labeled as the "Designated Taper". I guess I do a fairly decent job. So my weekend is Painting Weekend.

Hopefully the baby will be good enough so I can go to a Twilight Party. A few of my friends are getting together and watching Twilight on Saturday night. Can't wait Edward, popcorn and girlfriends!!
Priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment