Friday, March 13, 2009

Time Change and Hope

This Daylight Savings time has totally thrown me for a loop this year. I think with the new baby and a kindergartener it has been worse. And when did they make it so early? I vaguely remember that last year. Last year I didn't have to get up as early because I still had a pre-schooler. My teenager gets himself up and eats and out the door. Thank goodness for that.

Wednesday, and I know this is really bad, but I couldn't get up. My kindergartener woke me up at 8:45 and said, "Mom, I'm going to miss the bus!" I told him he already did and school started 10 minutes ago. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said let me think.... no. I rolled back over and slept for 10 more minutes til the baby woke up.

(And did I mention Tuesday?? When he was late and I had to drive him to school and he was still 5 minutes late.... ) oh, I'm such a terrible mom.

I think with the baby being up and my 4 year old getting up a couple of times and the hubby recovering with surgery this time change has just sucked. (This is me rationalizing my terribleness)
I'm hoping the weekend will be full of sleeping in.....at least I can HOPE right??!??

HOPE, HOPE, HOPE....

No comments:

Post a Comment