Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When even Jello isn't your friend






You know you are really miserable when you can't even eat jello. When all you can swallow is gatorade and that takes about 20 minutes. I feel so bad for the hubby. I just hope in the end all this helps.

I'm thinking the title to my blog fits me perfectly right now. I have a husband who just had surgery who will be down for 7-10 days. A 3 month old collicky baby (she is getting better) a 4 year old destroyer of everything (He can make a mess faster than anyone I know) a 5 year old that keeps waking me up in the middle of the night (he's hungry or not tired) and a moody 16 year old that doesn't get along with the destroyer.

I'm sleep deprived if not by the baby then one of the other two kids or the hubby waking me up for something. One day I hope to not be the "Frenzied Homemaker" but the "Peaceful Organized Calm Loving Fabulous (should I go on) Mother".

Luckily the hubby is drugged up and only feels like sleeping. I hope I have some hair left after this week to 2 weeks is over.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck making it through this. I hope you are able to catch some zzzz's soon! I take a cat nap for you and hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete