Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Chocolate and Flowers


It snowed here like crazy yesterday. I woke up to 6" of snow and still snowing. My husband is so great!! He braved the snow in the early morning and went to get me flowers and my fav, Cadbury Mini Eggs. They totally are my weakness. I love Easter candy the best. YUMMY!! So do my kids the bag was gone in one day. Luckily he bought me two so I hid the other one. haha


My hubby spent pretty much the rest of the day snowblowing my grandma's driveway. She had over 12 inches and still snowing. So he was pretty tired when he got home. The baby was pretty cranky all day so I wasn't in for cooking so we took her with us to get some take-out Chinese food and stopped at the grocery store for milk. Came home and ate the food. Nothing really major or romantic in our neck of the woods. It was nice though. I didn't want to sit for over an hour or more to eat dinner anywhere nice.


It seems with kids and babies it's hard to get out or do things. I know we need to spruce up our skills of dating and having some romance but with me getting 3-4 hours some nights its a little hard to do. I'm sure next year will be better and we can get a sitter. We were going to have my mother-in-law watch the boys and the baby but she has a horrible cold so I didn't want to risk them getting it. Plus Paytie bug is collicky in the evenings and it's so hard to put her down.


What holiday do you like the treats or candy the best? What's your favorite candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment