Thursday, February 5, 2009

Frenzied Homemaker

I decided to start a blog about being a homemaker with a frenzied life. Don't we all have a frenzied life? It's everything from kids, crafts, recipes, etc.

The word frenzied means: feeling or showing great or abnormal excitement or emotional disturbance and yes I did look this up in the dictionary. Now frenzy is a temporary madness. Now I don't know about you but I can totally relate.

Having a new baby and being sleep deprived while trying to get your other children off to school, breakfast, feed the baby, keep your house clean, lunch, feed the baby, figure out what's for dinner. Take children to activities, come up with some creative project for your turn at pre-school. I'm sure you can relate.

So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment