Friday, March 19, 2010

Kids blow me away

My 5 year and I was were eating lunch with my mom the other day. We were in a restaurant with fans on the ceiling. Imagine (since I didn't get a picture) high ceilings with fans turning around. Ok now bring the fans down a bit. If you are like me I pictured high vaulted ceilings. They weren't quite that high. More within handling distance.

Anyway the waitress brought us our food and my mom and I were chatting and my 5 year old asked us what would happen if we through all of our food up at the fan. My mom and I started laughing and I told him food would go flying everywhere. Land in other peoples food, on their heads and all over the place. He said lets try it!

Kids just say and come up with the funniest things.

2 comments:

  1. what a cute thing to say! kids are so curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!!! That is something my kids would say!!
    You gotta love free entertainment!

    ReplyDelete